Mr. Jasmeet Singh Marwah, a dynamic entrepreneur and a commerce post-graduate from University of Delhi, with a strong administrative, marketing, leadership and interpersonal skills is the Managing Director of Marwah Group. Owing to excellent leadership and interpersonal skill and blessed with dynamic traits, the M.D. of Marwah Group emerged as a venturous entrepreneur and took the business to new heights. He entered the Lottery business after his schooling in 1991 and excelled in this field till the time lotteries were operational in Delhi. He further diversified himself into the business of hotels, restaurants, but with substancial focus on the real estate development by way of constructing commercial projects and leasing them to the multinationals and other renowned companies like C.B. Richard Ellis, Hitachi, Canon India, Bharti Airtel, etc.
Under his leadership, the Marwah Group has successfully diversified and established its business in Construction, Financing, Investment, Export & Import, Entertainment, Education and Real Estates. His financial, marketing and administrative expertise along with massive exposure to developing business PAN India has driven him to deliver the core purpose of Marwah Group.
A BRIEF PROFILE
- To achieve successful and progressive business diversification in various sectors amid challenging and competitive environment with incessant growth and viability of business.
- Trustee, TDI International School, a state-of-art centre for high school education at Kundli (Haryana).
- Chairman, Uttam Sons Pvt. Ltd., a dealership of Harley-Davidson, a leading luxury bike manufacturing company of the United States, in India for distribution in the State of Uttar Pradesh.
- Chairman, Funbars Hospitality Pvt. Ltd., a leading chain of Restaurants to come up in India in collaboration with leading entertainment company- Viacom 18 Media Pvt. Ltd.
- Chief Executive, real estates division of Marwah Group.
- Director, Uttam Towers Pvt. Ltd., the company that owns Q-cinema, a leading chain of multiplexes in Kerala & Karnataka (South India)
Honorary / Social Portfolios
- External Advisor to the Office of the Special envoy of the President to the Permanent Mission of São Tomé and Príncipe to the United Nations in India, headed by H.E. Mr Angelo A Toriello, Ambassador - DPR
- Active life member and President (Youth Wing) of World Brotherhood Organisation (Regd.), the NGO engaged in social welfare as well as universal peace and harmony.
- Member of National Restaurants Association of India
- Member of Federation of Hotels and Restaurants of India
- Finance/ Marketing & Administrative expertise owing to his long association with large corporate houses.
- Exposure to business development in the Indian subcontinent.
- Proficient in meeting deadlines attributed to his quick decision making and meticulous strategic planning.
- Confident, Aggressive, Excellent leadership & Inter Personal skills.
- Self motivated with good oratory skills & presentation skills.
- Mobility is not a constraint.
- Hard working, Ambitious.
- Drive to excel and strived hard to attain all success & knowledge.
- Fluency in oral and written English, Hindi & Punjabi